Pollard Residential Waste Services
Residential Curbside Trash Pick-up
Locally Owned & Operated
Serving All of Coweta County
The Town of Turin has signed a contract with Pollard Sanitation effective January 1, 2012.
Pollard Waster Services will provide (1) one 95 gallon container per residence. Your container will be delivered to you within 7 to 10 business days. The Town of Turin or Pollard Residential Waste Services will not be responsible for any lost or stolen can. Cans will remain the property of Pollard Sanitation and are only to be used by the residents of Turin.
Please Note the Following
- The fee for this service will be $13.00 per can for Residential and $15.00 per can for Commercial. You will be billed for the service once a month on your water bill.
- If you need more than (1) container, you will be billed for 2 fees.
- The normal pick-up date will be Wednesday
- Trash must be with 5 feet of the curb by 6 AM on your scheduled pick-up day.
- All trash containers must be removed from curb within 24 hours.
- Large items, household appliances or yard debris will not be picked-up. A call is required for these types of items and a fee may apply. This will handled directly by the resident and Pollard Sanitation.
- Holiday pick-up will be one day later than normal, if the actual holiday falls on any Monday through Friday. Weekend holidays do not affect the pick-up schedule.