Town of Turin Water Department
47 Turin Road
P.0. Box 86
Turin, Georgia 30289
Office Hours are Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Water bill payments are due by the 20th of every month. Payments received after the 20th of the month will accrue a $15.00 penalty. Should the 20th fall on a non-operational day, all payments are expected to be in the drop boxes located at Turin Community Center (26 S. Hunter Street) or at Turin Town Hall (47 Turin Rd.). All mailed payments received in the mail after the 20th will be considered late, regardless of postmark.
Disconnection of services for non-paid accounts will occurs on the 27th of EACH month. All accounts that are disconnected for non-payment will be required to pay the full amount of the past due bill, late fees and the $40.00 reconnection fee before service will be restored. Water service will be restored only during regular business hours.
The town employees have no discretions with due dates, late fees or disconnection of non-paid water accounts. These policies are set by the Town Council.
Documents & Forms
- Household Water Audit Brochure
- Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District Clean Water Campaign Website
- Impacts of Water Quality on Residential Water Heating Equipment
- Rate for Water, Sanitation and Sewer
- Service Disconnect Form
- Water Service Application
- Channel 2 WSB Clean Water Campaign Brochure
- Clean Water Campaign Stormwater Brochure